DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD
Submission Deadline: October 20, 2023
The organizers invite scientists, clinicians, and researchers to submit their clinical case for the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD.
Please send your application to maria_luisa_mummolo(at)logi-vent.de
Before you apply please read the instructions carefully.
How the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD process works:
1. Submission Limitations:
- Candidates can submit only one application at a time
2. Judging Process:
- Each clinical case will be anonymously reviewed and voted on by the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD jury.
3. Nominee Presentation:
- Successful nominees will present their cases at the 11th DASIL Congress in Bangkok.
4. Criteria for Winning:
- Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Originality, creativity, and innovation
- Accuracy and clarity of the presentation
- Aesthetics, effectiveness, and safety of the treatment.
- Applicants must be registered for and be present at the entire 11th DASIL congress in Bangkok.
2. Application Requirements:
- Complete and submit the online application form, including a brief personal biography, clinical case descriptions (diagnosis, method, etc.), and VDO of treatment technique, and/or photographs of the results, and any relevant scientific materials.
- All products used in the submission must be Thai, CE, and/or FDA approved.
3. Acceptance of Terms:
- Submission of an entry automatically implies the acceptance of all DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD terms and conditions.
4. Evaluation and Disqualification:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD committee reserves the right to assess the eligibility of each candidate and disqualify any application that does not meet the required standards.
5. Photo Submission:
- All photos must be original and unaltered (clinical cases).
- High-resolution photos in jpg or png format and/or VDO are required.
6. Usage Rights:
- Applicants agree to permit the use of their names and photos by the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD committee and its partners without additional compensation.
7. Patient Consent:
- Applicants are responsible for obtaining proper consent from all patients depicted in photos submitted with the application.
8. Contest Integrity:
- The DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD reserves the right to modify deadlines, suspend or cancel the contest as needed.
- Any form of tampering, plagiarism, or unethical conduct will result in disqualification at the discretion of the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD committee.
- Receive the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD plaque of honor presented during the DASIL Gala Dinner to be held at THE DOME AT LEBUA at State Tower on Thursday, October 26, 2023 (from 19:30 to 22:30).
- Be an honored guest at the DASIL Gala Dinner on October 26 and be recognized by key opinion leaders and your peers.
- Enjoy media coverage on the DASIL website.
- Receive a complementary full meeting access pass for DASIL 2024 in Hanoi, Vietnam (travel expenses like hotel accommodation and flights are not included).
- The winner of the DASIL AESTHETIC DISTINCTION AWARD will receive a prize money of € 3.000,-.
APPLY HERE. Please send your application to maria_luisa_mummolo(at)logi-vent.de
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact maria_luisa_mummolo(at)logi-vent.de.
We are looking forward to receiving your case and to welcoming you in Bangkok!